http://hmpg.net/ Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
›› Cap Harbor since : 07/03/2019
›› Commérages : 64
›› Pseudo : hjs
›› Célébrité : Rufus Sewell
Oliver's Phone Vide

Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 7 Mar - 23:03 )

Pseudo
message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici. message envoyé ici.

message reçu là. message reçu là. message reçu là.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
‹ THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY BUT I LOVE THEM.
Azraël Hamilton

›› Cap Harbor since : 20/09/2016
›› Commérages : 519
›› Pseudo : HARLEEN. (Marion)
›› Célébrité : jenna lovely coleman
›› Schizophrénie : arya cohen (margot robbie) ✻ anya arsenault (emmy rossum) ✻ bird roth-spiegelman (lily collins) ✻ lola fitzsimmons (lucy boynton) ✻ alix westmore (zoë kravitz) ✻ mina o'cearnaigh (natalie dormer) ✻ devon oakley (sebastian stan) ✻ natalia rhodes (lily james) ✻ azraël hamilton (jenna-louise coleman) ✻ cassandra fletcher (sophie turner)
Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 7 Mar - 23:22 )

A.

hey, I heard that Sophie is new in town, for some reasons I've hoped that you would be new in town too. Don't ask me why, I hope you're fine. i'm supposed to go to NY asap maybe we can go for a drink or too, truth be told.
Az.  Oliver's Phone 1f618

Azraël Hamilton

›› Schizophrénie : arya cohen (margot robbie) ✻ anya arsenault (emmy rossum) ✻ bird roth-spiegelman (lily collins) ✻ lola fitzsimmons (lucy boynton) ✻ alix westmore (zoë kravitz) ✻ mina o'cearnaigh (natalie dormer) ✻ devon oakley (sebastian stan) ✻ natalia rhodes (lily james) ✻ azraël hamilton (jenna-louise coleman) ✻ cassandra fletcher (sophie turner)
Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 7 Mar - 23:35 )

A.

Hey Az
She actually is, her husband's work brought him here so she followed him obviously you'll say. She got a new job as well as me.
I don't know if you heard about what happened in NY but you won't find me there anymore.
I hope you're doing ok.

Oli.

Yep, obviously. I'm supposed to meet her someday. And, obviously I heard what happened in NY, and I didn't know that you had left. Where are you now ? I'm fine thanks. Auntie duty tonight, but I'm fine, thank you. I hope you're doing ok as well.

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 7 Mar - 23:49 )

A.

Do some list. But you've finally had some rest.

She is the sweetest little girl in the world. And no I'm not biased. Oliver's Phone 1f62c

Dernière édition par Azraël Hamilton le Ven 8 Mar - 0:00, édité 1 fois
Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 7 Mar - 23:58 )

A.

Burn them. Nah I'm kidding. And don't be a jerk you know what I mean by rest.

You know that I don't think that I'm sweet. So obviously I was talking about Maxine.

AZ. (And you don't need to sign every damn text, I know it's you, just saying. Az.)

Oliver's Phone IvLqiq8A_o
Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 21:48 )

A.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD OLIVEEEEEEEER MY BROTHER IS GONNA GET MARRIED  Oliver's Phone 1f631  Oliver's Phone 1f631  Oliver's Phone 1f631  Oliver's Phone 1f631

I hope you're still ok (yep i'm acting like everything is ok but it's a bloody war in my head !)

Azraël.  Oliver's Phone 1f60f

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 22:27 )

A.

A BLOODY GOOD NEWS.  Oliver's Phone 1f60d  Oliver's Phone 1f60d  Oliver's Phone 1f60d I can't wait to celebrate  Oliver's Phone 1f631

You can do it  Oliver's Phone 1f4aa

Brain is ok, thank for asking. It has calmed down.

Azraël.  Oliver's Phone 1f60f (Yep I'm making fun of you but you know what the saying says spare the rod and spoil the child)

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 22:47 )

A.

GO FOR IT ! I'll come when everything will be finish.

He didn't tell me when it's supposed to happen but I think it's soon. Because it's my brother and I know that he loves his girlfriend well his FIANCEE very much. And they were together a long time ago but as far as I can remember Anya lost their baby the first time, so he left to go the war (urgh I absolutely didn't like that time of my life  Oliver's Phone 1f612 ) and then he came back, and bibidibobidiboo they came back together. Well Anya was engaged to someone else and she said no to him, she discovered that she was pregnant and it was my brother's blablabla and now TADAAAA they're getting married. It makes me truly believe that all those who love each other end up together.

Az  Oliver's Phone 1f60f (Yes maybe, but you like me anyway Oliver's Phone 1f62c )

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 23:09 )

A.

Can't wait for updates  Oliver's Phone 1f60f  

I love their story. Even though I thought Anya was not the right one, I changed my mind because my brother is happy and it's all that matter. And I'm pretty sure they'll be happy.

Az  Oliver's Phone 1f60f (I knew it  Oliver's Phone 1f618 )

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 23:16 )

A.

Yep that's what I think too. Everyone should be with the one who makes them happy with tiny attentions. Like maybe for example, where the emergency exits are. Oliver's Phone 1f609

Az  Oliver's Phone 1f60f (If I like you ? Of course I do.)

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 23:21 )

A.

Yep but you know that I feel more comfortable when I know where they are.

Az  Oliver's Phone 1f60f (Satisfied ?)

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 23:24 )

A.

You know me well.
Az  Oliver's Phone 1f60f (If you are satisfied, so am I)

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 11 Mar - 23:37 )

A.

Sure, I would love it, I'll be downstairs in about ten minutes.
Az. (And don't think that I forgot my question mr imneveransweringquestions)

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mar 12 Mar - 14:30 )

A.

Come on Oli, you don't have to be sorry about what happened. Really.

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mar 12 Mar - 15:23 )

A.

Hey come on, i've already forget anything about it. Really.

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 14 Mar - 14:23 )

A.

Oh dang ! I've just bought a new bra. I feel amazing in it.

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 14 Mar - 15:03 )

A.

Oh my godness. I was supposed to say that to my cousin. I think it's not a conversation to have with you sorry  Oliver's Phone 1f648 Even if I can show it to you one day Oliver's Phone 1f636

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 14 Mar - 15:16 )

A.

Yes, I'm sorry about that text. And I know it was a mistake, it was just a joke to show you that the kiss was really not important. It happens sometimes. And I should not have kiss you back. Can we get rid of it ? Please

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 14 Mar - 15:21 )

A.

thank you  Oliver's Phone 1f618

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 18 Mar - 20:16 )

[quote="Azraël Hamilton"]

A.
Hey, how your unpacking is going ?
I have a question for you. If a woman invites you to a wedding what would you say ? It's for a friend.  Oliver's Phone 1f60f
Az .  Oliver's Phone 1f61c

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 18 Mar - 20:35 )

A.
you can do it !
Well, it's not that close but it's just for you to know that you'll have a proper invitation soon. Oliver's Phone 1f62c
Do you wanna come with me for a walk near the beach ? Oliver's Phone 1f648

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 18 Mar - 20:48 )

A.
No worries I'm a very Bad dancer.
Yep, twenty minutes no more (kiddin') I have to feed Weasley and Jax is coming to pick Maxine up. Take your Time. Oliver's Phone 2764

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 18 Mar - 20:52 )

A.
no dancing.
as you wish ? maybe it's better if we meet there ?

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mar 26 Mar - 22:40 )

A.
I wanted to go to sleep but I realize that I miss our texts. Sorry I've been pretty busy w/ Maxine. I miss you a bit. I hope you like Cap as much as I do.
Az.  Oliver's Phone 263a

Azraël Hamilton

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mar 7 Mai - 11:50 )

A.
Hey there !
Problem solved, it's in your office.
Have a good day

Oliver's Phone IvLqiq8A_o
Contenu sponsorisé

Oliver's Phone Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( )

Oliver's Phone

SCREW DESTINY :: postcard for far away :: Communication :: Téléphonie