Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
‹ THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY BUT I LOVE THEM.
Azraël Hamilton

›› Cap Harbor since : 20/09/2016
›› Commérages : 528
›› Pseudo : HARLEEN. (Marion)
›› Célébrité : jenna lovely coleman
›› Schizophrénie : arya cohen (margot robbie) ✻ anya arsenault (emmy rossum) ✻ bird roth-spiegelman (lily collins) ✻ lola fitzsimmons (lucy boynton) ✻ alix westmore (zoë kravitz) ✻ mina o'cearnaigh (natalie dormer) ✻ devon oakley (sebastian stan) ✻ natalia rhodes (lily james) ✻ azraël hamilton (jenna-louise coleman) ✻ cassandra fletcher (sophie turner)
Oliver's Phone - Page 2 Vide

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mar 7 Mai - 12:06 )

A.
Everything is alright ?

[/quote]

Oliver's Phone - Page 2 IvLqiq8A_o
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Azraël Hamilton

›› Schizophrénie : arya cohen (margot robbie) ✻ anya arsenault (emmy rossum) ✻ bird roth-spiegelman (lily collins) ✻ lola fitzsimmons (lucy boynton) ✻ alix westmore (zoë kravitz) ✻ mina o'cearnaigh (natalie dormer) ✻ devon oakley (sebastian stan) ✻ natalia rhodes (lily james) ✻ azraël hamilton (jenna-louise coleman) ✻ cassandra fletcher (sophie turner)

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mar 7 Mai - 13:58 )

A.
Just asking.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mer 15 Mai - 23:20 )

A.
Hey, I need a week-end out of town, and I think you need it too. Perhaps you can come with me ?
Az.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mer 15 Mai - 23:27 )

A.
Perhaps we can go to Miami, on a boat ! And I don't need you, but I truly think that it would be good for you to take some time for you, you know. It's just a proposal. You don't have to say yes, but I would be very pleased if you answer positively.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mer 15 Mai - 23:32 )

A.
Of course she can manage without you ! And I think she'll be happy to hear that you are taking some days off. And yes, I wanna be stuck on a boat with you for few days. It'll be awesome.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mer 15 Mai - 23:39 )

A.
Because we need plans ? Well, we can tan, we can relax, drink some champagne (and soft drinks as well), and we can play boardgames. And obv, we can watch sunsets.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Mer 15 Mai - 23:46 )

A.
Yaaaaaay. I. can't. wait. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f60e Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f64f

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Ven 31 Mai - 21:25 )

A.
Well, hello there. I'm a bit drunk and guess what I've realized just two seconds ago, you didn't visit me. Well, my apartment I mean. And I'm alone tonight. And I'm drunk, and basically it's the moment when you say "No Az, we should not." And what i have to say is you should come to drink only one glass of wine with me. Because if you don't come, I'll be more drunk. And I could say loads of stupid things. Holidays are coming, I can't wait to be stuck on a boat with you. Love. Az.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Ven 31 Mai - 21:37 )

A.
sERIOUSLY ? Only water ? And you should sleep in my bed, I've got a new mattress and it's soooo comfy. I'll sleep on the floor ! Pretty sure it's comfy as well. My couch is too small for you. Believe me.

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Ven 31 Mai - 21:41 )

A.
Brrr. Okay. You'll take the couch. I got it. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f612  

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Ven 31 Mai - 21:44 )

A.
Yaaaay. I get a glass of water ready. One for you, one for me. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f618

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 20 Juin - 22:32 )

A.
Hey, how are you ? I'm upset. Because my brother wants me to come to a party on saturday, and I really don't want to gooooo. And I'm pretty sure that "I have to take Weasley to a trapeze course" will be unacceptable. Can I hide in your closet ? Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f636

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 20 Juin - 22:40 )

A.
A bit tired as well, but it's ok. No I'm not ill or anything but I don't like that time of the month soooo... I prefer to hide somewhere, even if I'm pretty sure that I'll have to go. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f612

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 20 Juin - 22:47 )

A.
WELL. It's my birthday and I don't like to celebrate my birthday. So every year I wish that at this time, people forget me, but now that I'm back here, I know that they'll not. Urgh. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f612

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Jeu 20 Juin - 22:52 )

A.
We'll see. Thank you. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 2764

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 15 Juil - 22:05 )

A.
Oliver's Phone - Page 2 87rHxar
this jetlagged face is thinking about you, I hope everything is fine at work and I cannot wait to come back and go walk on the beach with you.
Az. Oliver's Phone - Page 2 4035334637

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 15 Juil - 22:19 )

A.
I'll be at the airport tomorrow morning. I'll accept a pick up but you'll probably be at work  Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1030730859

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 15 Juil - 22:26 )

A.
I'll be there by 9:45, gate T. Thank you.  Oliver's Phone - Page 2 4035334637
(Did you miss me ?  Oliver's Phone - Page 2 1f60f)

Azraël Hamilton

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( Lun 15 Juil - 22:37 )

A.
Alright then. I gotta go. The jet is ready. See you soon. Have a good night sleep. Don't think too much about me.

Contenu sponsorisé

Re: Oliver's Phone ✻ ( )

Oliver's Phone

SCREW DESTINY :: postcard for far away :: Communication :: Téléphonie
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2 ( )

Outils de modération